KCC Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 216 Clerk, Officer & Other Posts: Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) has published notification for the recruitment of 216 Grade – III Officers, Grade – III (Junior Computer Programmer), Grade – IV Clerical and Grade-IV Computer Operator vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-06-2017 to 27-06-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, examination fee & how to apply are given below…
KCC Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 216
Name of the Posts:
1. Grade – III (Assistant Manager: 21 Posts
2. Grade – III (Junior Computer Programmer): 08 Posts
3. Grade – IV Clerk (For General Public): 115 Posts
4. Grade – IV Clerk (against trained Secretary of PACS Quota): 43 Posts
5. Grade – IV Clerk (Against Employee of COOP. Society Quota): 11 Posts
6. Grade – IV Computer Operator: 18 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 45 years as on 31-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ WFF/ PWD & Ex-serviceman candidates as per State Government guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Graduation or equivalent with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) from a university recognized by State/ Central Government with Computer Knowledge for Post No. 01, MCA/ M.Sc in Computer or IT/ BE or B.Tech in Computer or IT with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) from any university recognized by State/ Central Government for Post No. 02, 10+2 with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) or Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer for Post No. 03 to 05 and Graduation in any stream with PGDCA of one year/BCA from recognized University with Working knowledge of office automation activities like word processing, data handling and basic network & trouble shooting for Post No. 06.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/- for General category & Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH candidates (Service Charges & Service Tax if applicable will be charged extra by the Bank) through online by using Debit Card and Credit Card (Payment gateway).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hpbose.org from 08-06-2017 to 27-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email ID.
2. Log on through the website www.hpbose.org.
3. Click on “KCC Bank Recruitment for various posts”.
4. Read the instructions carefully & Login yourself.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. After Submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.